Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Mira Culic Griffiths website www.coachinghappiness.co
The terms ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of the website, Miroslava Culic.
The terms ‘you’ and ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. While we put reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the website, we give no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
2. Use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
3. This website contains material which is created by, owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, text, pictures, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited without written permission from us. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of or licensed to us are acknowledged on the website.
4. All trade names, trademarks, and images and biographical information of people used in the website content including without limitation the names and trademark are either the property of, or used with permission. The use of content by you is strictly prohibited unless specifically permitted in the written form. Any unauthorized use of the website and its content may violate the copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights of the Miroslava Culic and/or third parties, as well as the laws of privacy and publicity, and other regulations and statutes.
5. This website may also include links to other websites, from time to time. These links are provided for your convenience and to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
6. When you register with Miroslava Culic or the website, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from us. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
7. We shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using this website. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
8. ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
9. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER (including, for example, your web service provider service, Stripe payment services, Pay Pal, your software and/or any updates or upgrades to that software). ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER.
10. By using this website, you give your explicit consent to our tracking of your user behaviour and actions in order to improve the relevance and quality of the content on the site.
12. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Germany in Berlin.
13. If you enter a paid subscription arrangement with us, you may cancel within 30 days of the date of your original subscription and any sums paid will be refunded to the card you paid with, or via PayPal.
14. After the first 30 days, you may cancel your subscription at any time without penalty, but any sums already paid to us will not be refundable.
15. If you place a deposit to secure a place on Retreat or similar programme, the deposit is non-refundable, but no further sums will be payable if you choose not to join the programme. The deposit you have paid can be carried over to a future programme subject to capacity.
16. If you start your participation in any programme or workshop carried by us, you will be responsible for full payment of the agreed fees. If you choose not to complete the programme, any outstanding sums under a payment plan will remain payable.
17. If you pay in full or part for any event, seminar or retreat, no sums paid will be refundable in any circumstances other than cancellation or postponement of the event by us, and the balance of any such sums left unpaid by you may be payable.