HEALING THE BODY AND THE MIND COURSE
Stress affects our body and mind on all levels and it is major cause of ill-health, but there is something that we can do in order to reverse that effect and stop further damage. Stress has been part of human life in the past and will continue to be but we can help ourselves and learn how to reduce its negative effects.
I have healed my body and stressed mind by using this knowledge and researching eastern medicine, quantum physics and positive psychology because conservative treatment didn't help. I have also worked with thousands of people though my career who suffered from pain and physical illness.
Now I use the sum of my experience because I want to help you to help yourself and by attending these workshops you will learn how.
HERE ARE SOME EXAMPLES OF ISSUES THAT CAN BE ADDRESSED THROUGH THis Course:
- Chronic Pain (Low Back Pain, Neck Pain, Joint Pain, Fibromyalgia, Tension Headache, Migraine, etc.)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome - IBS
- Cardio Vascular Diseases (High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Heart Disease, etc.)
- Metabolic Problems (Diabetes, Hormonal unbalance, Obesity )
- Autoimune Diseases (LUPUS, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Allergies, etc.)
- Cancer Pain & Side effects of Treatment
- Recovery after Surgical Intervention
- Low Self Esteem
- Low Self-confidence
- Addiction to Medication & Substances
- Social Anxiety, etc.
This program is not a replacement for any medical treatment and if you are using medications please continue to do so. What we are doing is helping our body and mind to heal by reducing and reversing effects of stress and we are doing this through teaching, meditation and visualisation techniques. Please consult your doctor prior, if you are suffering from epilepsy.
Effect of the stress on our body and mind
1st: When we are experiencing ‘flight or fight’ stress reaction our body works differently and it starts redistribution of its resources; blood drains from the organs in to extremities, our focus narrows, our heart is beating faster to pump more blood, cholesterol and blood sugar levels increase to give us energy, breathing becomes faster and more shallow and our focus narrows.
When this reaction is happening all the time; our organs and muscles stop functioning and experiences change because of the poor nutrition or overwork, our mind experiences narrow focus and sees only treats and we get caught in negative circle of thinking and solving problems becomes impossible task…
2nd: Stress is weakening natural healing abilities of our body and immune system does not respond appropriately. It is not able to do its job: repair the body, protect us from germs and viruses and sometimes it reverses its role and starts attacking itself (autoimmune diseases)
3rd: Constant stress is putting our heart and cardiovascular system under major pressure and it doesn't give it a rest. Heart, like any muscle if you don't give it a rest, after a while gets very tired and stops working properly.
Program is packed in 4 separate workshops each lasting 2H
During workshops you will learn:
- Functions of your mind and body; how body deals with stress, why and how problems are created.
- How to manage stress, deal with stress in a more positive way and improve your resilience.
- How to use your mind to heal the body.
- About your emotions and how to change your behaviour.
- You will also practice powerful techniques, meditations and visualisations that will help you make powerful changes in your life.
- You will leave inspired, relaxed and energised.
You can only benefit by taking part in this program and I'm inviting you start changing your life and heal your body today.
Hurry up because places are limited. We want to keep small course groups so that everyone can get full attention and achieve best possible results.
You can contact Mira to book your spot or to find out how specifically you can benefit by attending these workshops.
Courses are also available for corporate partners. Please contact Mira to find out more about why and how these courses can improve satisfaction, productivity and wellness of people in your organisation.
I am looking forward to working with you!